There are a plethora of options for an individual to have for those who want to plan for the Delhi to Char Dham Yatra trip with their families, friends, duo or solo in a bounded time.
Multiple travel Agencies and organisations launch their Delhi to Char Dham Yatra packages for the inhabitants of Delhi on a regular basis to make it easy for everyone who desires to be on the Char Dham Yatra with a pleasant and relaxing sense of mind.
How to plan char Dham yatra from Delhi in 2023?
The Land of Uttarakhand is acknowledged as India’s ‘DEV BHUMI’. It is believed that the Hindu divinities themselves reside there. It is a whole sanctified and dedicated land for the people who have great faith in their hearts about their God. If you have a similar faith and want to plan char Dham Yatra then here are some of the details for you.
For the initial, learn about the Delhi to Char Dham yatra packages on different platforms and websites and from other various sources. Choose the package that meets your preferences, needs, and wants, and the most influential factor is your Budget and then the time limit you have.
For many clients, travel agencies start their prior booking before the season starts. With the possibility of losing the chance in 2023, you must explore sooner and book the package as early as possible so that you do not lose the golden opportunity of visiting the beautiful Char Dham sites of Uttarakhand.
Book the package, check out your priorities, plan the Delhi to Char Dham yatra, and make it possible for you to visit the Char Dham sites in 2023.
Facilities provided by different char Dham Yatra package from Delhi:
There are different kinds of Char Dham Yatra packages from Delhi for every class of people depending on how much they are willing to spend on their Delhi to Char Dham Yatra and how many or fewer facilities they want. You can select whatever Char Dham Yatra package from Delhi suits your preferences.
Some of the Char Dham Yatra package from Delhi are as follows:
- 10 days Char Dham Yatra from Delhi
This package is especially for those who want to travel from Delhi for a finite duration. This Char Dham Yatra package from Delhi package has a pre-planned itinerary, according to which they provide you with proper meals, stay, and sightseeing. So if you want this package’s facilities, you should proceed with this one.
- 12 days Char Dham Yatra, including Food/Cab/hotel and more.
For the people requiring every knack done by the travel agents and do not want to be bothered by any management. Leaving every reluctance behind, they can gladly go for such packages. They provide the same package as the above, with more local sightseeing nearby.
- Exclusive Delhi to Char Dham Yatra Package
People who are expecting every amenity involved in one package must look at these packages. These packages deliver luxurious hotels, modes of transportation such as A/C buses or trains, stay, fancy meals, and sightseeing. This costs around 40,000 to 50,000 INR per person.
- Pocket-friendly Char Dham Package.
These char dham yatra packages from Delhi allow the customers to undertake the entire yatra at reasonable and lowest prices. Non A/c Bus, car, or train, stay in less expensive but fair hotels or resorts, all meals. This charges around 20,000 to 25,000 INR per person.
PS, here at Travel Acharya, we provide a Char Dham package that starts from mere 22,500 INR.
Best Mode to go on Char Dham Yatra from Delhi in 2023
- Every mode is best till it satisfies your wants. The trains can be apt for people who have trouble travelling in cars/ buses. There are several routes to cover the Delhi to Char Dham Yatra distance.
- For families and a group of people going together, an entirely hired taxi or car must be required, so they can enjoy travelling in cars or taxis.
- Individuals who don’t want to spend excess money on hiring any private transport can travel by public transport like buses and trains. However, it needs prior booking of tickets to avoid any dire circumstances.
- For those Who have low BP problems and other health issues, A/c buses, trains, or Cars can also be available.
- For People demanding more luxury and less time-travelling, helicopters and aeroplanes are the best alternatives.
Additional Tips to Plan Delhi to Char Dham Yatra
Some tips that should be in one’s mind while planning for the trip:
- The trek of the entire Yatra is steep and difficult, and in case you’re a Risk-averse type of person, think better before you start.
- The weather remains cold and unkind for locating at higher altitudes, so packing your warm clothes must be one of your priorities.
- It is also advisable to carry a good first aid kit and some tools such as a torch, toiletries, water bottles, snacks, and dry fruits.
- Always plan to avoid any mismanagement in case your accommodations, transportation, documents, and identification documents are required.
Char Dham is the most demanding Yatra because Hindus believe it connects their soul with their God and makes them discover a path to meet with bliss, real happiness, and joys of life.
To ensure our customer gets the best suitable packages for them and their family for Char Dham Yatra, Travel Acharya has come with various delhi to char dham yatra packages to meet our clients’ prerogatives.
We will be glad to present our customers with the best tour packages. Get the best trip planner from beginning to end to make your Yatra convenient and unforgettable.
Q1. What essentials should one include in the Char Dham Yatra luggage?
A1. Char Dham sites are located at a high altitude, so one must put enough woollen clothes, an emergency first aid kit, toiletries, cash and at least some snacks.
Q2. Which health issues are common in high altitude Char Dham sites?
A2. It is very important to be ready to face minor health issues while at high altitude. Generally, tourists face breathing issues, blood pressure fluctuations and common cold in that region. So, after consulting with the doctor, you should include some common medicines in your luggage.
Q3. Which Char Dham site is located at the highest altitude among all of the 4 sites?
A3. Kedarnath Dham is located at the highest altitude among all the 4 sites. Usually, people find it a bit difficult to reach Kedarnath. But there is no big issue because a number of tourists visit the temple through the same route. So you can also trek that route.